Thursday, November 29, 2007

Funny outsource post I found on Craigslist

Outsource Needed!


Reply to: gigs-487646658@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-11-23, 9:20PM PST

I am a very busy person and I am looking for a company to out source my online dating. Your task will be to contact potential dates for me via various online dating services and social networking sites. I will let you know my background and my preferences of dates and you will contact people matching my preferences.

I will pay for each successful dates that has been scheduled. Please contact me for more details. Thank you.






PostingID: 487646658

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
Well if that is how he want to handle his online dating, it is no wonder why he has to find date like that in the first place.
What a loser!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?