Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Back from Beijing

I flew back to SFO from PEK yesterday for a business trip. Overall Beijing is a very nice metropolitan city on par with NYC. The city is very big, fairly clean and easy to get around in.

Audi A6L, VW and Buick cars are very popular in China--in fact GM sells for cars in China than in the US (the only reason Buick is still alive is because of China). Food is great as well.

On my time off I visited the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, the temple for the emperor (forgot the name), had Peking Duck among other yummy food stuff, and did some shopping in WangFuJing.

I enjoyed my visit a lot and hope to be back soon--I want to visit Shanghai next time as well. My other rant is the there are NO direct flights from SEA to PEK or PVR. I'll post up some photos soon :)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?